The Institute has taken a noble step to start science Institute in June 2000, The Science wing was started within 07 basic subjects, Electronics is one of them.
Students has admitting to B.Sc. F.Y. Electronics such as
1) Physics â€“ Computer Science â€“ Electronics
Initially the department of Electronics was run purely on Non-grant basis from 2000 to 2007.
The strength of students is consistently rising due to the Teacherâ€™s and well equipped laboratory facilities with Expensive and necessary instruments like LCD Projector , CRO , AFO , Microcontroler kits, Microprocessor Kits, OP-AMP kits, DAC, ADC etc. The faculty involved in the academic curriculum designed by the Affiliating University continuously.
Programme offered:- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Electronics
|Programmes ||UG||PG||Research||Program details|
|Degree||Eligibility||Course Type||Intake||Note||Admission Precedure||Type|
|Bachelor of Science in Electronics||As given in the prospectus||Bachelor of Science in Electronics||Must have passed HSC exam from Maharashtra state board of Higher education or examination recognized as equivalent with math subject||Grantable||20||Reservation is applicable as per Govt. rules||As given in the prospectus||UG|
Strength: Harmonious and supportive attitude in faculty members and students for better understanding enriched teaching aids, well equipped laboratories also available.
Weakness: The student has some time from attitude towards the some of subject. It was also committed fact that, students gives poor attention towards subject.
Opportunity: The candidates after completing UG and PG will secure job such as in teaching and research field. So as enhance the teaching learning ability of the student and make them familiar with scientific attitude as to create scientific temperament among students.
There is no such as challenges in and around
1) To keep students concentration for higher studies after graduation.
2) Improvement in infrastructure and facilities in labs. Motivate students towards research or higher education facilities of learning and holistic development of studentâ€™s trough providing the most effective an environment.
3) To provide science education with sense of social obligation there by achieving the rural development.
4) To be a organization which shall measuring and monitoring tools to continuously improve the effectiveness of the process of teaching and learning process
5) To make policies and implementation program and awareness campaign for educational, social, cultural health, agriculture and environmental issues.
Â· Initiative taken to run certificate course related to Electronics
Â· Arrange curricular and Extra-curricular activities for students
Â· Increase ICT enabled lectures.
Â· Increase use of Power point based Lectures.